Friday, February 1, 2013

Our 1st Snow of 2013


Hey Yall~It has been a beautiful day~We got the children some sleds last year and it has not snowed yet till this morning~So here are a few pictures I took this morning~

                                                    These were the 1st ones I took~
Then I went out the front door and this is what I saw~
Then up the driveway~

Then up the Holler
And in the field~Where I had to retrive Daisy our milk cow~
Then back in the house to cook breakfast, this was the Beautiful Sun Rise God Has Bless Us With~     

I do hope you all have a wonderful day and know you are all Blessed....Thank you for all the wonderful encouragment~                                                               
 

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! We haven't had any snow here in Georgia for a long time, but about a week ago we had ice. I'd love to see some snow :) Nothing like sitting by a warm fire, drinking a cup of homemade hot cocoa and watching the snow fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Well I am finally glad to see you had a little time for your blog. Just the other day I said to myself...she never writes in her blog??? I know you are a very busy woman..THANKS Really enjoyed the pictures. How do you do with the soap???
    Blessings
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything Misty does. Learn so much from her. Around here friends who have a milk cow, bring her in to the barn during the winter at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Misty. Where you live is so beautiful. I love your lifestyle and learn tons from your videos. They are such a treat to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew you had a blog too Misty.. good Lord, woman.. What beautiful photos. and look at all those orbs.. ;) Or are they snowflakes. ;)
    http://www.acrossmypathtoday.blogspot.com/ is my blog.. but havent written on it in 1.5 years.. I better get to it huh. ;)
    Lots of blessings to you & your family.. Keeping you all in prayers!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Misty,
    I love your video's. My husband James, and I are becoming preppers and would love to visit with you and Mountain Man. We are in the Middle TN area also in Lebanon. My husband is a truck driver and is off on Fri/Sat only. I am a stay at home housewife, working on planting and canning for America's collapse. Feel free to email me I also have a facebook account under Sheri Curry. Can't wait to hear from you.
    God Bless
    Sheri & James Curry

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Country Eggs

Fresh Country Eggs
All home grown

Popular Posts