Saturday, February 19, 2011

15 years of marriage

To day I have been married for 15 years. Me and my husband got together on valentines day night....And 5 days later we were married. The best thing I ever done in my life. We have been on top of the rollercoster and on the bottom. But I would not have wanted to do it with anyone else...Life is great. We have a new ceder sided home with a large loft for the children to have for their own. We have 3 daughters and 1 little boy. Of course with my boy being the last and the baby he is a little spoiled and a sweert heart. When I ask for something he is the first to run at it....Well I just wanted gto let you know a little about our day today. I got to have a good long nap then woke up and made a big 'ol salad. Made skettie for supper and a German choc. cake with rich choch. icing mixed with coconut. It was a goo day and I am very blessed...

3 comments:

  1. Although this is quite late, congratulations on 15 beautiful years!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family Misty! Congratulations on 15 years. God has truly blessed you guys. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Country Eggs

Fresh Country Eggs
All home grown

Popular Posts